I, John, am your brother and your partner in suffering and in God’s Kingdom and in the patient endurance to which Jesus calls us. I was exiled to the island of Patmos for preaching the word of God and for my testimony about Jesus. It was the Lord’s Day, and I was worshiping in the Spirit. – Revelation 1:9-10
Beth Moore points out that John was, “exiled and isolated, a sea away from the fellowship of saints and yet he ‘was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day.’”
While we miss seeing each other and long for the day when we can safely worship together in person, we believe the same Holy Spirit who was with John in prison is the same Holy Spirit who is with us as we worship in our homes.
Since COVID-19 started we’ve been worshiping online, and will continue to do for the near future. But we’re moving away from “pre-recorded” to “live” with more opportunities to connect. Here’s the details:
LIVE ONLINE WORSHIP (Sundays @ 10:30 AM)
DRIVE-IN COMMUNION (First Sunday of the Month)
On the 1st Sunday of the month:
• The Communion liturgy will be done at the end of the online live-stream.
• When the live-stream is over, you’re invited to drive up to the church and receive Communion.
• Pastor Omar will be in the parking lot for an hour after the service passing out individual, pre-filled communion cups & wafers.
• Please pull into a parking space and wait for Pastor Omar to come serve you.
• If you want to get out of your car and fellowship with others, masks and six feet spacing is required.
MONTHLY TAILGATE WORSHIP (Weather Permitting)
On the 3rd Sunday of the month:
• We will gather in the parking-lot for outdoor worship at 10:30 AM.
• You’re invited to stay in your car or bring chairs to sit by your car.
• Registration will be required (embed link). The service will still be live-streamed.