To provide spiritual and social growth for children at their age-appropriate developmental levels.
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR 2021-22
Current Students:: February 8 || New Students:: February 15
A Program For Ages 2 Through Pre-K
To guide children in a theme-based program which develops awareness of basic concepts of language, mathematics, and the sciences through process-oriented activities.
• Learning Is A Lifelong Experience
• Everyone Deserves To Experience Success
• Learning Is A PROCESS not the PRODUCT.
• Relationships Are More Valuable Than Material Pursuits.
• Learning Occurs Through Planned, Guided Play Along With Teacher Directed Activities
• Education Is A Trusting Partnership Between Children, Teachers, Parents, Community, And The Church
Activities & Curriculum
• Learning Centers include manipulative, role playing, books, building, writing, listening, etc.
• Story/Circle Time helps develop listening and communication skills, with emphasis on basic concepts of letters, numbers, time, shape, and color
• Arts and Crafts
• Music for creative expression through sound, rhythm and song
• Monthly themes – enrichment with themes based on seasons/holidays, self and others, science, nature and literature
• Chapel Time to experience the loving care of a Christian community, Bible stories, verses and songs
• Free play-outdoor activities (weather permitting) for large motor skill development with teacher supervision.
Features Of Our Program
• Small Class Sizes : 8-12
• Committed & Loving Teachers
• Planned & Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum
• CPR & First Aid Trained Staff
• Degreed Teachers