** Currently All Classes Are Completely Full **
A Program For Ages 2 Through Pre-K
APPLICATION FOR 2023-24
NOTE: Please email Ellyn Jacobson to be added to the waitlist.
You will be contacted by the Lil’ Voyagers Director by the end of day March 14, 2023 to inform you of your child’s status in the program (acceptance or wait list). If accepted, your child’s completed registration packet and fee ($185) will be due to the school office by March 16, 2023 to guarantee their spot.
We enroll in three phases:
Phase 1 – Current Lil’ Voyager families may submit an enrollment request form beginning February 16, 2023
Phase 2 – FUMC Heath members and Lil’ Voyager alumni siblings may submit an enrollment request form beginning February 28, 2023.
Phase 3 – Open enrollment to the community; anyone in the community can submit an enrollment request form beginning March 14, 2023.
We enroll “first come, first serve” until all spots are filled.
2023-2024 Tuition is $220/month September-May
To provide spiritual and social growth for children at their age-appropriate developmental levels.
To guide children in a theme-based program which develops awareness of basic concepts of language, mathematics, and the sciences through process-oriented activities.
• Learning Is A Lifelong Experience
• Everyone Deserves To Experience Success
• Learning Is A PROCESS not the PRODUCT.
• Relationships Are More Valuable Than Material Pursuits.
• Learning Occurs Through Planned, Guided Play Along With Teacher Directed Activities
• Education Is A Trusting Partnership Between Children, Teachers, Parents, Community, And The Church
Activities & Curriculum
• Learning Centers include manipulative, role playing, books, building, writing, listening, etc.
• Story/Circle Time helps develop listening and communication skills, with emphasis on basic concepts of letters, numbers, time, shape, and color
• Arts and Crafts
• Music for creative expression through sound, rhythm and song
• Monthly themes – enrichment with themes based on seasons/holidays, self and others, science, nature and literature
• Chapel Time to experience the loving care of a Christian community, Bible stories, verses and songs
• Free play-outdoor activities (weather permitting) for large motor skill development with teacher supervision.
Features Of Our Program
• Small Class Sizes : 8-12
• Committed & Loving Teachers
• Planned & Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum
• CPR & First Aid Trained Staff
• Degreed Teachers